Here's a little list of things I am familiar with:
Trying to be the master of this language. Mainly sticking with Vanilla JS.
+ One year of intensive work with Apache Cordova
+ Working with Gulp
|HTML5 & CSS3||Sky is the limit.|
|PHP||Done some projects with MySQL databases. See the WWW section @ projects.|
|Java||Solid basics and still learning, reading some books. Willing to try some Android development in spare time.|
|Ruby||Basics, sockets included.|
|C#||Basics, including Forms and simple threading.|
My main OS at work.
+ Worked with SSH, Apache, Cron, Iptables
I've also done some projects and more are coming. Feel free to check them out.
- Perform elemental logic operations on up to 32-bit words
- Able to compute AND, NAND, OR, NOR and XOR
- Simulate n-input gates - theoretically no limits
- Perform simple arithmetic operations on binary numbers: add, subtract, multiply
- Written for Pixel company
- More details in the related article